SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2McQueen, Rachel H.
- 2de la Mata, A. Paulina
- 1Abdul-Bari, M. Mukhtar
- 1Abdul-Bari, Mohammed M.
- 1Batcheller, Jane C
- 1Harynuk, James J
- 2Human Ecology, Department of
- 1Human Ecology, Department of/Journal Articles (Human Ecology)
- 1Human Ecology, Department of/Research Materials (Human Ecology)
- 1Agricultural, Life, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of
- 1Agricultural, Life, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Life, & Environmental Sciences)
Although polyester is well known for smelling strongly after wear, little is known about the propensity of nylon to retain and emit body odor. In this study, we investigated whether odor intensity differed between nylon and polyester fabrics. A secondary aim was to compare odor on fabrics frozen...
Supplementary Table S1 for the article: Abdul-Bari, M. M., McQueen, R. H., de la Mata, A. P., Batcheller, J. C., & Harynuk, J. J. Retention and release of odorants in cotton and polyester fabrics following multiple soil/wash procedures. Textile Research Journal.