SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9Oil sands process-affected water
- 4Naphthenic acids
- 2Acid-extractable fraction
- 2Carbon nanotubes
- 18Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 18Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 1Health Research Data Symposium (2014)
- 1Health Research Data Symposium (2014)/Presentations (Health Research Data Symposium 2014)
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program/Journal Articles (Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering)
Xia, Y., Zhang, X., Mu, Z., Li, X., Wang, T., Qu, J., Chen, H., Li, K., Zhu, L., Wang, L., Liu, Y., Zhang, K., Guan, J., Wu, H., Jiang, A., Yin, G., Xi, D., Shuai, S., Lang, Q., Jiang, Y., Wang, Z., Luo, Z., Xiao, H., Li, Y., Huang, S., Gu, Y., Beck, S., Ma, J., Wang, H., Jing, L., Plastow, G. S., Jiang, Z., Gao, X., Chen, L., Tang, G., Wang, J., Li,R., Li, M., Mai, M., Wang, Y., Wang, X., Zhong, Z., Nie, J., Zhou, S., Yang, H., Yi, N., Li, N.
It is evident that epigenetic factors, especially DNA methylation, have essential roles in obesity development. Here, using pig as a model, we investigate the systematic association between DNA methylation and obesity. We sample eight variant adipose and two distinct skeletal muscle tissues from...
Biodegradation of oil sands process affected water in sequencing batch reactors and microbial community analysis by high-throughput pyrosequencing
Desalination of oil sands process-affectedwater and basal depressurization water in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada: Application of electrodialysis
Fabrication of porous polymeric nanocomposite membranes with enhanced anti-fouling properties: Effect of casting composition.
A 12m high geogrid reinforced cohesive soil test embankment with 45¯ sides slopes has been built near Devon, Alberta, Canada. The embankment has four test sections: three are reinforced with different geogrids, and one section is unreinforced. The test sections were instrumented with strain...