SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Alberta, Canada
- 1Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 1Computer-assisted instruction
- 1Continuing medical education
- 1Evidence-based medicine
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Podium Presentations
- 1University of Alberta Libraries
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Medical Education
2B2 Development of a Multimodal, Virtual Curriculum: Targeting Province-wide Learners' Information Literacy Learning NeedsDownload
Introduction: Our organization provides library services to over 100,000 staff in Canada's largest province-wide healthcare delivery system. The delivery of accessible, equitable, and sustainable library services to this diverse and geographically dispersed staff presents both challenges and...
Using a Professional Continuing Medical Education Simulation to Engage Undergraduate Medical Students in Information LiteracyDownload
Objective: 1. To engage students by delivering an Evidence Based Medicine assignment in a system that simulates a professional medical continuing education system that many participants will use in residency and practice. 2. To convert a paper-based “searching for and evaluating evidence”...