SearchSkip to Search Results
- 23Hartling, Lisa
- 7Tjosvold, Lisa
- 7Vandermeer, Ben
- 6Klassen, Terry P.
- 4Campbell, Sandy
- 4Featherstone, Robin
- 17Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 12Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Alberta Research Centre for Health Evidence (ARCHE)
- 6University of Alberta Libraries
- 6University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 5Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Medical Education
- 2CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
The Effects of Audience Response Systems on Learning Outcomes in Health Professions Education:Download
This poster describes a systematic review of the literature related to the effects of audience response sytems on learning outcomes in health professions education.
The Effects of Audience Response Systems on Learning Outcomes in Health Professions Education: a Best Evidence Medical Education (BEME) Systematic Review
The Effects of Audience Response Systems on Learning Outcomes in Health Professions Education: a Best Evidence Medical Education (BEME) Systematic ReviewDownload
This review demonstrates that audience response systems have a positive impact on knowledge based learning outcomes with the most significant impact being observed when compared to non-interactive teaching methods. Learner reaction to the ARS was nearly all positive. A formal meta-analysis is...
Background: One of the best sources for high quality information about healthcare interventions is a systematic review. A well-conducted systematic review includes a comprehensive literature search. There is limited empiric evidence to guide the extent of searching, in particular the number of...