SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Virtual Poster Exhibit
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Podium Presentations
- 1Evidence-based medicine
- 1Health Knowledge Dissemination
- 1Patient education - Otitis media
- 1Patient information - Otitis media
- 1Patient information - Ear infections
- 1Pediatric Emergency Medicine
3B1 Parent information needs and experience regarding acute otitis media in children: a systematic reviewDownload
Introduction: Acute otitis media (AOM) —inflammation of the middle ear— is the most common pediatric bacterial ear infection, affecting up to 75% of children at some time before age 5 years. Despite the high incidence of AOM in children, it presents diverse challenges to parents who did not have...
Introduction: Translating Emergency Knowledge for Kids (TREKK) was established to address a knowledge-to-practice gap in the emergency care of children. An Evidence Repository (guidelines, Cochrane systematic reviews, key studies) and Bottom Line Recommendations (diagnosis and treatment guidance)...