SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Featherstone, Robin
- 4Hartling, Lisa
- 2Dryden, Donna
- 1Almeida, Fernanda R.
- 1Bendiak, Glenda N.
- 1Castro Codesal, Maria L.
- 2Systematic reviews
- 1Evidence-based medicine
- 1Evidence-based practice
- 1Health Knowledge Dissemination
- 1Health technology assessment
- 3Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 3Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Alberta Research Centre for Health Evidence (ARCHE)
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Virtual Poster Exhibit
Advancing knowledge of rapid reviews: an analysis of results, conclusions and recommendations from published review articles examining rapid reviewsDownload
Background: Rapid review (RR) products are inherently appealing as they are intended to be less time-consuming and resource-intensive than traditional systematic reviews (SRs); however, there is concern about the rigor of methods and reliability of results. In 2013 to 2014, a workgroup comprising...
Introduction: Non-invasive ventilation (NIV) in children has become an increasingly common modality of breathing support where pressure support is delivered through a mask interface or less commonly through other non-invasive interfaces. At this time, NIV is considered a first-line option for...
Introduction: Translating Emergency Knowledge for Kids (TREKK) was established to address a knowledge-to-practice gap in the emergency care of children. An Evidence Repository (guidelines, Cochrane systematic reviews, key studies) and Bottom Line Recommendations (diagnosis and treatment guidance)...
Background: One of the best sources for high quality information about healthcare interventions is a systematic review. A well-conducted systematic review includes a comprehensive literature search. There is limited empiric evidence to guide the extent of searching, in particular the number of...