SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Ha, Christine
- 1Armijo-Olivo, Susan
- 1Bell, Rhonda C.
- 1Chan, Catherine B.
- 1Cummings, Greta G.
- 1Egger, Matthias
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Nursing, Faculty of
- 1Nursing, Faculty of/Health Systems
- 1Images of Research Competition
- 1Images of Research Competition/Images of Research Competition 2020
Assessment of the mechanisms exerting glucose-lowering effects of dried peas in glucose-intolerant ratsDownload
The present study compared the effects of feeding uncooked pea fractions (embryo v. seed coat) on glucose homeostasis in glucose-intolerant rats and examined potential mechanisms influencing glucose homeostasis. Rats were made glucose intolerant by high-fat feeding, after which diets containing...
Objective: There is debate on how the methodological quality of clinical trials should be assessed. We compared trials of physical therapy (PT) judged to be of adequate quality based on summary scores from the Physiotherapy Evidence Database (PEDro) scale with trials judged to be of adequate...
I am interested in the silences. What is not being said? What is omitted? My curiosity is about the silences surrounding the postpartum period. Specifically, how do our current practices in healthcare, such as pelvic health physiotherapy, shape our understanding of postpartum health, disability...