SearchSkip to Search Results
- 32GAP SSHRC
- 9B. Stelmach
- 4Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- 3Gow, Gordon
- 2Johnston, Ingrid
- 1Benjamin Tucker
- 32Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 20Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Workshop Materials (SSHRC)
- 7Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 3Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Communiques (SSHRC)
- 2Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Grant-Writing (SSHRC)
SSHRC IG awarded 2012: Verbs are harder than nouns for children to learn. This research project will test two central hypotheses about verb learning in children: First, in experimental situations, children benefit from co-speech gesture as shown by enhanced verb learning. Second, in everyday...
Presentation by Roger Graves (Writing Across the Curriculum) for the Grant Assist Program, Social Sciences and Humanities. For more information about Dr. Graves' work, see: http://wac.ctl.ualberta.ca/
SSHRC IG awarded 2013: This program of research explores the revival of tea culture and tea arts in contemporary China and promotion of that culture through commerce, education, museum exhibits, invented rituals, and the global network of Confucius Institutes. The study of tea culture as a form...
Powerpoint presentation from a workshop given by Dr. Gordon Gow at the invitation of the Grant Assist Program. Dr. Gow received an Insight Grant to research knowledge mobilization.