SearchSkip to Search Results
- 7Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, Grant Assist Program
- 2Findlay, Alliston - Administrative Assistant, Grant Assist Program
- 1Beaulieu, Christian - Professor, Biomedical Engineering
- 1Bubela, Tania - Professor, School of Public Health
- 1Gotte, Matthias - Chair, Medical Microbiology & Immunology
- 1McPhalen, Cathy - Editor, thINK Editing Inc.
- 7Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 2Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Peer Review Committee Member Lists
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Support (Grant Assist Program Health Sciences)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Foundation Competition Workshops
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources – non-OOGP non-training competitions
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources - Checklists and Guidelines
This resource, available for download, lists University of Alberta CIHR New Investigator Panel Review Committee members (2006-2017). This complete resource will include name of those at the University of Alberta who have participated on the CIHR New Investigator peer review committees,...
This resource, available for download, lists University of Alberta CIHR Project Spring & Fall 2016 reviewers (Stage 1 and 2). While this information is available publicly at http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/39399.html we feel it would be useful for applicants from the University of Alberta to have...
This document contains information and links to University of Alberta groups that provide support services to researchers applying for grants. Some of the resource groups provide direct support in areas such as grant review or writing specialist sections of grant applications. Others provide...
This document outlines information about the Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR) Institute Advisory Boards (IABs). University of Alberta representation is identified as well as instructions as to how to apply to IABs and what the selection criteria are.
University of Alberta applicants who were funded by the 2016 to 2018 CIHR Project Competitions are listed. This list will be updated as results are released. Please note that this data can be downloaded from the CIHR Funding Database http://webapps.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/cfdd/db_search?p_language=E
Preparing your Stage 2 CIHR Foundation Workshop Audio
Gotte, Matthias - Chair, Medical Microbiology & Immunology, Bubela, Tania - Professor, School of Public Health, Beaulieu, Christian - Professor, Biomedical Engineering, Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, Grant Assist Program
Join us to hear Drs. Tania Bubela (Stage 3 Scientific Officer), Christian Beaulieu (Foundation recipient), and Matthias Götte (Stage 2 Reviewer) share their insights on preparing a Stage 2 Foundation application and the associated Stage 2/3 peer review process. Speakers: Dr. Tania Bubela...
This document contains analysis of the Stage 1 Foundation 2014, 2015, & 2016 University of Alberta and national results. Analysis includes results stratified by theme, title, career stage, etc.