SearchSkip to Search Results
- 24Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, CIHR Special Project
- 12Simala-Grant, Joanne - Director, CIHR Special Project
- 1Joanne, Simala-Grant, Director, CIHR Special Project
- 1McKinnon, Douglas - Research Support Administration, Research Services Office
- 1Simala, Grant - Director, CIHR Special Project
- 1Simala-Grant - Director, CIHR Special Project
- 5Open operating grant program
- 4Common errors
- 4Postdoctoral fellowship
- 4University of Alberta
- 24Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 7Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources - Checklists and Guidelines
- 4Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources – Trainee Awards
- 3Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Support (Grant Assist Program Health Sciences)
- 3Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/E-bulletin (Grant Assist Program Health Sciences)
- 3Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Workshops – Trainee Awards
This short resource outlines how University of Alberta (UA) researchers can find, transfer or sell equipment on campus.
This document describes what peer review is at the Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR). As well, it outlines instructions on how to apply electronically to nominate oneself or another as well as selection criteria of peer review committee members.
This document summarizes key features of/changes in funded March and September 2012 CIHR Open Operating Grants Program (OOGP) resubmissions, as identified by the applicant. This analysis was derived from the feedback from 15 applications across all 4 themes (Biomedical; Clinical; Health Systems &...
The summary notes of the information session regarding applying to NSERC Banting Postdoctoral Grants program is ready for download. Dr. Jonathan Schaeffer (Professor, Computing Sciences; Vice-Provost (information Technology); NSERC Banting Review Panel Member) discussed the application process to...
This presentation provided tips for writing the Research Proposal Summary module for the CIHR Doctoral and CIHR Masters award. The presentation discussed formatting and content to make the section easy and logical for reviewers.
This resource clarifies the names and mandates of the Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR) Open Operating Grant Program (OOGP) Peer Review Committees (PRCs). PRCs are created, dissolved, or have their mandates revised, to adequately respond to application pressures and to ensure their...
All funded applications from the March 2011 CIHR OOGP competition received a standard 19.5% budget reduction. However, approximately 72% of applications funded by the core budget at the University of Alberta received additional budget reductions. Consequently analysis of the peer review and...
This resource 1. Identifies the signatures required by the University of Alberta and CIHR for applications submitted to the CIHR Open Operating Grant Program (OOGP), Fellowshipand Doctoral and Competitions; 2. Clarifies University of Alberta protocols for obtaining signatures and; 3. Explains how...
This document is an extensive checklist for applicants submitting to the CIHR Fellowship competition. The checklist is designed to be used by anyone writing or reviewing a fellowship application before it is submitted to a CIHR. Intended users include the supervisor(s) of an applicant, grant...
This document is an extensive checklist for applicants submitting to the CIHR Master’s Award competition. The checklist is designed to be used by anyone writing or reviewing a grant application document before it is submitted to a CIHR Master’s Award competition. Intended users include the...