SearchSkip to Search Results
- 14Public Art - Polar Regions
- 10Canada, Northwest Territories, Yellowknife
- 7Urban Art in Yellowknife
- 4Wild Fruit - Northern Canada
- 3Country Food - Northern Canada
- 2Banners - Yellowknife, NWT
This is one of a series of painted wood cut images of berries that are attached to the south exterior wall of the Yellowknife Inn.
The south wall of the Yellowknife Inn faces a parking lot at 50th Street and 50th Avenue. The Urban Art in Yellowknife exhibit includes cut-out paintings of birds and wild plants that produce edible berries. This painting is of the raspberry and shows the foliage and the green and ripe berries....
During the summer of 2015, Yellowknife dislpayed a number of banners attached to utility poles. This one, in shades of blue, shows a front view of a float plane accompanied by the words "Yellowknife Remote Beauty".