SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Food Availability - Polar Regions
- 3Food Prices - Northern Regions
- 2Fruit and Vegetables - Polar Regions
- 1Bakery Products - Northern Regions
- 1Cauliflower - Rovaniemi, Finland
- 1Crisp bread - Sweden
Large round package of flatbread. Packaging had a blue background with white lettering. At the top is a phrase "Bakat ave Svenskodlad Rag och Vatten Fran Egen Kalla". Below is a small picture of a factory building with a caption "familjebakat i 6 generationer" (family bakery for six...
These pineapples from Costa Rica were for sale in the K Supermarket in Rovaniemi, Finland. They were priced at 1.29 Euros/kilo or about $1.26 CAD/kilo.
These vegetables were for sale in the city of Rovaniemi, Finland near the Arctic Circle in June 2018. Finnish grown onions cost 2.80 Euros/bunch, while Finnish grown honey turnips cost 4.00 Euros/bunch.