SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network/Research Papers (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
Achieving Conservation when Opportunity Costs Are High: Optimizing Reserve Design in Alberta’s Oil Sands RegionDownload
Using Alberta, Canada, as a case study we use a trade-off analysis to systematically explore the relationship between conservation targets and economic opportunity costs in the context of coarse-filter reserve design. We use the Marxan conservation planning software to generate reserve designs at...