SearchSkip to Search Results
- 344Hill Times Publishing
- 309Valentin Villatoro (Supervisor)
- 283Gloria Kwon
- 261Toronto Stock Exchange
- 256Michelle To
- 63Campbell, Sandy
- 267Romanowsky Stain
- 255Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 249Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 248Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 190Peripheral Blood Smear
- 900Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 900Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 725University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 309Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 309Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Medical Laboratory Science, Division of
- 248University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
This study investigates the ways some queer collectives have organized DIY (Do-It-Yourself) festivals in Edmonton to address the oppression faced by their communities in arts and music scenes. Focusing my research specifically on the Brown, Black, and Fierce! Collective (BB&F) and Not Enough Fest...
I have created a custom keyboard for Western Plains Cree syllabics based on a symmetrically square layout. It is called the Star Chart Keyboard and currently runs on Apple iOS devices. It allows for previously difficult to access syllabics characters to be typed digitally in as few steps as...
The Östersund Ski Stadium became the National Swedish Biathlon Arena and the national training centre in 2014. A dedicated stadium with a ski track allows athletes to train year-round (roller-skiis in summer). There is temporary athlete housing available at the site. Because of the presence...
lacuna discusses the aftermath of sexual violence and the systemic oppression of women’s experiences. Through art we can realize the shared experience of trauma and oppression, countering silence and isolation by engaging an ethics of care, belief, and empathy. As a rape survivor, I use my own...
As a result of science being viewed as universal and promoting Eurocentric values, science education has been suggested to be inaccessible for culturally and linguistically diverse students as measured by achievement gaps, poor standardized test results, and racial and ethnic disparities in...
Before a child learns to read, she or he has already had many experiences with language and with print. These prior experiences help to shape childrenʹs understanding of the contexts in which print-based language is useful, and of what it can do and how it works. However, omnipresent...
The transport of thickened tailings through pipelines in the mineral processing industry is challenging partly because knowledge of the yield stress of these complex non-Newtonian mixtures is required for design and optimal operation. Unfortunately, the yield stress of these mixtures cannot be...