SearchSkip to Search Results
- 23Halpern, Joel Martin
- 6Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4Campbell, Sandy
- 2Bezzina, Alexander S.
- 2Salomaa, Diana
- 2Simmonds, S. H.
- 12Tlingit Indians
- 11Clothing & dress
- 6Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 548Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 548Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 23Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive
- 23Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive/Northern North America Collection
- 10Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of
- 10Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of/Structural Engineering Reports
This church was opened in 1954. It is a repurposed quansite hut (long narrow, metal corrugated building) that was used by the American military while buiding the Alaska highway. It is located on Backe Street in Haines Junction, YT.
This report investigates the relationship between certain hydrocarbons that are present naturally, or could be introduced due to surface oil sands mining and upgrading activities, and their potential bioaccumulation and tainting of the commercial fishery in the Athabasca River. This includes...
Kananaskis Country is situated in the Front Ranges of the Canadian Rockies in southwestern Alberta. Sedimentary rock thrust northeastwards forms mountain ridges that trend northwest–southeast parallel to the major thrust faults. Older, Palaeozoic rocks—mainly limestone and dolomite—form the...