SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4048Hill Times Publishing
- 3740Toronto Stock Exchange
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 2544Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 2142Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1039Ward, Meghan
- 3211Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3077Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 960Lithic tools
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9355University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3564University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2635Anthropology, Department of
- 2627Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
Graphics Processing Units~(GPUs) have been widely used to accelerate the performance of programs. However, such performance gains can be significantly degraded by irregular data accesses and by control-flow divergence. Both of these performance issues arise only in the presence of...
What does the data tell us about UAlberta Submissions to CIHR Strategic Competitions.
Technology is ubiquitous and powerful in its effects. Despite the fact that many technologies follow a predictable exponential growth rate, due to our lack of exponential intuition, we often have the impression that technology appears unexpectedly. We term this subset of technology as exponential...