SearchSkip to Search Results
- 8Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 5Syncrude Canada Ltd.
- 3Vaartnou, H.
- 3Wheeler, G. W.
- 2Intercontinental Engineering of Alberta Ltd.
- 1Abraham, Amenti.
- 197Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 197Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 20Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 15Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
- 11Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 5Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of
Quaternary environments at Cape Deceit (Seward Peninsula, Alaska): a contribution toward an understanding of the evolution of tundra ecosystemsDownload
Includes: "The Cape Deceit fauna- early pleistocene mammalian assemblage from the Alaskan arctic [by] R.D. Guthrie and John V. Matthews." Reprinted from Quaternary Research, v. 1, no. 4, December 1971. p. 474-510.
Abstract in English and French.