SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 1Physics, Department of
- 1Physics, Department of/Journal Articles (Physics)
- 1Mechanical Engineering, Department of
- 1Mechanical Engineering, Department of/Journal Articles (Mechanical Engineering)
We experimentally investigate the behaviour of a line-source plume falling through a finite two-layer stratified ambient where the depth of the upper ambient layer increases in time. Laboratory observations suggest one of two possible flow regimes depending on the value of 𝜆 , which represents...