SearchSkip to Search Results
- 83Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of
- 81Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 2ERA General Collection
- 2ERA General Collection/Research Materials (ERA General)
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of/Presentations (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of/Reports (Earth & Atmospheric Sciences)
A series of numerical experiments are conducted using the Bryan-Cox ocean general circulation model to investigate the potential existence of low-frequency variability of the thermohaline circulation under seasonal forcing. Experiments are performed with different combinations of a seasonal cycle...
Two stretches of rocky coastline on Grand Cayman are characterized by boulders that are up to 5.5 m long, 3.4 m wide, and 2.3 m high (estimated to weigh as much as 40 tonnes). Clusters of boulders, which are irregularly distributed through the area, occur up to 100 m inland from the present-day...
Paleontology is a multi-faceted subject that involves taxonomy and community analysis as two of its cornerstones. Both qualitative and quantitative approaches have been incorporated into the various methods employed in such analyses. Each paleontologist obvious has his or her own preference that...