SearchSkip to Search Results
- 22Institute of Health Economics
- 8Institute of Health Economics/Working Paper Series (IHE)
- 5Institute of Health Economics/Books (IHE)
- 2Institute of Health Economics/Social, Technological and Economic (STE) Report (IHE)
- 2Institute of Health Economics/Consensus Documents (IHE)
- 2Institute of Health Economics/Reports (IHE)
- 16Institute of Health Economics
- 4Harstall, Christa
- 3Chojecki, Dagmara
- 3Corabian, Paula
- 3Johnson, Jeffrey A.
- 2Chuck, Anderson
- 4Health Economics
- 2HTA - Canada
- 2Health Statistics
- 2Healthcare Costs
- 1Acute Myocardial Infarction - Health Technologies - Economic Impact - Alberta
- 1Acute Myocardial Infarction - Preventative Interventions - Economic Impact - Alberta
This consensus development conference was commissioned by the Government of Alberta to improve the transition of its system of care for people with severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI) toward the community. The system, previously hospital- and institution-centred, is moving towards...
Alberta Diabetes Atlas 2011
The Alberta Diabetes Surveillance System (ADSS) was created in 2006 in partnership with Alberta Health and Wellness (AHW) and the Institute of Health Economics (IHE). The purpose of the ADSS is to provide information about diabetes within the province of Alberta. This information includes the...