SearchSkip to Search Results
- 842Toolkit for Grant Success
- 421Toolkit for Grant Success/Educational Materials (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 273Toolkit for Grant Success/Successful Grants (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 124Toolkit for Grant Success/Agency Resources (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 13Toolkit for Grant Success/Communications (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 11Toolkit for Grant Success/Metrics (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 38Mukherjee, Ayantika
- 29Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 24Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, CIHR Special Project
- 21B. Stelmach
Information about the Spring 2023 CIHR Project Grant Competition. Includes instructions, tips and resources to help produce a successful grant application.
CIHR Project Peer Review Membership UAlberta (incl Spring 2022)
List of University of Alberta Faculty members who participated on CIHR Project Grant Peer Review Committees. Data set includes members from Fall 2017 until Spring 2021 competition panels.
CIHR Health System Impact Fellowships (Doctoral and PostDoctoral) Successful Applications
List of successful applications to the CIHR Health System Impact Fellowships (Doctoral and PostDoctoral)
Checklist used by reviewers at Research Services Office to complete an administrative review of CIHR Project Grants
SSHRC IDG awarded 2022: This project examines the response of the village of Zorropata in the Nasca region of southern Peru to Wari state expansion during the Middle Horizon (CE 6001000) through food security and trade. The PI will evaluate the sustainability of animal management practices in...
SSHRC IDG awarded 2022: This project seeks to test how language use influences customer perceptions of AI agents’ humanness and investigate when consumers prefer interacting with AI agents that are more or less human-like.This project will develop a framework to explain how, when, and why...
The mandate of the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) is to increase the capability of Canada’s universities, colleges, research hospitals and non-profit research organizations to carry out high-quality research by investing in research infrastructure. CFI awards are held by the institution,...
The manual contains resources for excelling at SSHRC grant writing. Documents include information on SSHRC guidelines and criteria, university policies, strategies and worksheets for writing persuasively, and sample successful grant applications.