SearchSkip to Search Results
- 414Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 104Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/History and Roles of the Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 68Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 59Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 43Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Non-Profit Sector (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 42Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 238Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 19Edmonton Council of Community Services
- 16Edmonton Welfare Council
- 15Council of Community Services of Edmonton and District
- 12Edmonton Council of Social Agencies
- 11Kolkman, John
- 297Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 101Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 71Canada, Alberta
- 22Needs assessment
Government of Alberta Social Policy Framework public consultation focus group summary notes: Centre to End All Sexual Exploitation (CEASE)Download
This is a summary of a discussion between Edmonton Social Planning Council staff and clients with the Centre to End All Sexual Exploitation (CEASE). Clients spoke about what they would like to see in the Government of Alberta’s Social Policy Framework, their attitude towards current government...
The Edmonton Social Planning Council’s flagship publication Tracking the Trends contains the latest data of all the important social and economic trends affecting Edmonton. These trends are in the areas of education, employment, cost of living & housing, income, poverty, and government income...
Tracking the trends: future directions for human services in Edmonton. Special feature on immigrants.Download
\"Tracking the Trends looks at the major social and economic trends likely to influence human services in Edmonton- now and in the near future. The 1991 [3rd] edition has, as its special focus, trends and service implications as they affect Edmonton's immigrant population.\"
A directory of community and social service projects operating in Edmonton at the time of publication.