SearchSkip to Search Results
- 32809Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 32809Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 101St. Stephen's College
- 58St. Stephen's College/Department of Psychotherapy and Spirituality (St. Stephen's College)
- 24St. Stephen's College/Department of Theology-MTS (St. Stephen's College)
- 19St. Stephen's College/Department of Theology-DMin (St. Stephen's College)
- 1876Department of Educational Psychology
- 1611Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1416Department of Chemistry
- 1280Department of Computing Science
- 1239Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1200Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
This dissertation analyzes three types of semantically opaque phrases (i.e., phrases that are composed of constituents whose literal meanings do not entirely contribute to the meaning of the overall phrase): opaque compound words (e.g., hogwash), metaphors that have a compound-like structure...
Towards Critical Realism: Marginality in Russian, Ukrainian, and Belarusian Photography (1980s–1990s)Download
This thesis explores the unofficial photography of Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus in the 1980s and 1990s: an art form that is barely studied in academia and therefore remains almost completely unknown to the general public. The dissertation offers a novel perspective of research within Eastern...
The growing interest in the industrialization of construction process; promotes opportunities for automation. Automation brings improvement in quality and productivity, while reducing worker’s exposure to hazardous work environments. The integration of robotics in interior finishing works, such...