SearchSkip to Search Results
- 95Book reviews
- 46Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
- 34Book Reviews
- 13Acute Disease
- 49Philosophy, Department of
- 49Philosophy, Department of/Book Reviews (Philosophy)
- 47University of Alberta Libraries
- 47University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 32Emergency Medicine, Department of
- 32Emergency Medicine, Department of/Reviews (Emergency Medicine)
Review of "Government Information Management in the 21st Century: International Perspectives." Peggy Garvin (Ed.). Farnham, Surrey, England; Burlington, VT: Ashgate Pub., 2011. 232 pp. $99.95, ISBN: 9781409402060
[Review of the book Words Without Objects: Semantics, Ontology, and Logic for Non-Singularity, by Haycock]Download
Introduction: Many languages mark a distinction which is commonly referred to as the “mass/count- distinction”; e.g., the distinction between the two occurrences of ‘hair’ in ‘There is hairin my soup’ and ‘There is a hair in my soup’. Often, the mass/count-distinction is drawn primarily with...
Abstract: Objective To synthesise the literature on the effects of fish oil - docosahexaenoic acid ( DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid ( EPA) - on mortality and arrhythmias and to explore dose response and formulation effects. Design Systematic review and meta- analysis. Data sources Medline,...