SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Chemical and Materials Engineering, Department of
- 3Chemical and Materials Engineering, Department of/Research Articles and Materials (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 1Chemical and Materials Engineering, Department of/Process Systems Engineering
- 1Surgery, Department of
- 1Surgery, Department of/Orthopaedic Surgery
- 1Abazari, A.
- 1Alireza Fatehi
- 1Elliott, J.A.
- 1Farzad Yazdanbakhsh
- 1Ghoraishi Kahangi, Maryam Sadat
- 1Jomha, N.M.
- 1Experimental data
- 1First Principle Modeling
- 1H2S adsorption
- 1High Temperature
- 1Hybrid Tank Model
Due to their ability to measure extremely small displacements and forces, nanomechanical cantilevers have attracted considerable attention from numerous scientific communities, each exploring a variety of applications. Though typically operated in either vacuum or air, operation of the device in...
The Hybrid tank pilot plant was designed in Process Control Laboratory (PCL) of the University of Alberta at 2009. In this report, we try to construct a model for this process. Using the physical behavior of the plant, it is possible to have the nonlinear first principle dynamic model of that...