SearchSkip to Search Results
- 233Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 49Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/University Delegate (CIHR) Information
- 26Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources – non-OOGP non-training competitions
- 24Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Support (Grant Assist Program Health Sciences)
- 22Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources & Workshops – Budget
- 21Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources - Checklists and Guidelines
- 23Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, CIHR Special Project
- 20Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 20Simala, Joanne
- 17McPhalen, Cathy - PhD, thINK Editing
- 13Simala-Grant, Joanne - Director, CIHR Special Project
Colmers, William - Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Rowe, Brian - Professor & Research Director, Department of Emergency Medicine, Eurich, Dean - Assistant Professor, Public Health Sciences, Raine, Kim - Professor, Professor, Center for Health Promotion Studies
This resource provides insights from Drs. William Colmers, Brian Rowe, Dean Eurich and Kim Raine into the preparation of a successful grant application summary page across the 4 Themes/Pillars of CIHR. A carefully prepared and clearly organized application prejudices the reviewer in your favor....
The document describes the eligibility and application procedure for supplemental bridge funding for applicants undertaking women and/children's health research.
This document is an extensive checklist for all modules of a CIHR Open Operating Grant Program (OOGP) application. The checklist is designed to be used by anyone reviewing a grant application document before submission to a CIHR OOGP competition. Intended users include members of Internal Review...
This Powerpoint was delivered to the CIHR University Delegates on March 1, 2018 to provide additional information about the Federal Budget. See slide 5 for the forecasted budget. Blue for years 2018-2022 is the base budget in 2017 and black the new money, which increases each year, and is...
Update on Sex and Gender Peer Review in the Project Competition, June 6, 2018