SearchSkip to Search Results
- 6Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 2Elwi, Alaa-Eldin A.
- 2Kennedy, D. J. Laurie.
- 2Kulak, Geoffrey L.
- 2Library and Information Studies Alumni Association (LISAA)
- 2Salomaa, Diana
- 5Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 4Canada, Alberta
- 4Canada, Alberta, Fort McMurray
- 4Oil Sands
- 4Oil sands
- 10Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of
- 10Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of/Structural Engineering Reports
- 8Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 7Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 3Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/RRTAC Reports
- 3Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
An evaluation of Catalyst Theatre's nine week theatre project with seven unemployed Edmontonians.
The chemical characteristics of snow in the Oil Sands area of northeastern Alberta have been monitored periodically since 1976. The accumulation of pollutants in the snowpack can be an effective indicator of total winter deposition as the snowpack preserves a continuous record of materials...
The use of aircraft measurements to determine transport, dispersion and transformation rates of pollutants emitted from oil sands extraction plants in AlbertaDownload
A field program study was conducted to determine the transport, dispersion, and transformation of sulphur and nitrogen oxides emitted from oil sands extraction plants in the Fort McMurray area. Measurements using the Intera/Alberta Research Council research aircraft were made under cold winter...
Community development conference, Edmonton, April 27-29, 1987
Structural engineering report SER 145 | SER-ID SER145
Structural engineering report SER 144 | SER-ID SER144
Structural engineering report SER 152 | SER-ID SER152