SearchSkip to Search Results
- 380Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 95Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/History and Roles of the Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 64Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 56Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 42Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 32Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Non-Profit Sector (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 220Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 18Edmonton Council of Community Services
- 16Edmonton Welfare Council
- 14Council of Community Services of Edmonton and District
- 11Kolkman, John
- 10Edmonton Council of Social Agencies
- 278Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 93Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 63Canada, Alberta
- 21Needs assessment
<p>\"From Words to Actions : Alberta Can Afford a Real Poverty Reduction Strategy\" contains updated information on the extent of child and family poverty in Alberta. Also highlighted are the many worthwhile programs, services and initiatives already underway that contribute to reducing...
Hill, Nicole, Harkness, Michelle, Fan, Catherine, Lamouche, Alyssa, Stevenson, Anne, Rudge, Chris, Paranaque, Darlene, Orton, Hayley, Atkey, Kayla, Scratch, Dan, Klimo, Natty, Anderson, Carling, Read, Leah, Morrissey, Susan
This edition explores issues surrounding at-risk youth in Edmonton, Alberta, and Canada.
The Government of Alberta suspended the Summer Temporary Employment Program (STEP) as part of Budget 2013. In response, the InterCity Forum on Social Policy (ICFSP) administered a survey to gauge the impact that the elimination of STEP would have on organizations in municipalities across...
This document contains statistics on changes in the cost of essential core items between 2010 and 2013 compared to the overall rate of inflation. Edmonton data is used when available. When data is unavailable for either metro Edmonton or the City of Edmonton, Alberta data is used.
Vital Signs- A Report on Food Security in Edmonton contains statistics on a variety of topics related to local food security and the health of Edmontonians. Topics dicussed in this report include the cost of nutritious food, food bank use, diabetes and youth obesity, soil quality, local farming...
Tracking the Trends is the ESPC's flagship publication that offers a comprehensive collection of current and historical demographic and socio-economic data focused on the Edmonton region. The 2013 edition of this report contains statistics on education and employment, the cost of living and...
The Edmonton Social Research Directory was created to provide information about libraries, archives, and other information centres of use to social researchers. This year's edition of the directory contains information about 31 information centres in the Edmonton area.
Government of Alberta Social Policy Framework public consultation focus group summary notes: Centre to End All Sexual Exploitation (CEASE)Download
This is a summary of a discussion between Edmonton Social Planning Council staff and clients with the Centre to End All Sexual Exploitation (CEASE). Clients spoke about what they would like to see in the Government of Alberta’s Social Policy Framework, their attitude towards current government...
This is the Edmonton Social Planning Council's submission for Phase 1 of the Government of Alberta's Social Policy Framework consultations.
Government of Alberta Social Policy Framework public consultation focus group summary notes: Project Adult Literacy Society (PALS)Download
This is a summary of a discussion between Edmonton Social Planning Council staff and clients from the Project Adult Literacy Society (PALS). Clients spoke about what they would like to see in the Government of Alberta’s Social Policy Framework, their attitude towards current government programs...