SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 5University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Red Rising Magazine
- 1University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Boy Game Study Guide
- 1University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Insight into government
- 1University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Sands of Silence: Waves of Courage
- 1University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 5Red Rising Magazine
- 1Alvarez-Stehle, Chelo
- 1Brion-Meisels, Steven
- 1Clarke, Maura
- 1Dolphin Media Inc.
- 1Dolphin, Ric
The Boy Game video is a dramatic scenario developed from off-the-record interviews with boys nationwide, then scripted with young actors. Shot like a documentary, it’s a snapshot of boys’ experiences designed to highlight key moments of pressure that lead to action or passive fear. The Study...
Red Rising magazine education materials. This item is Unit 4, which contains the Unit 4: Resistance lesson plans and one slideshow. The slideshow is 1. "Street Art".
Red Rising magazine education materials. This item is Unit 1, which contains the Unit 1: Identity lesson plans and two videos. The two videos are; 1. "Little Sister", a poem performed by Tasha Spillett, 2. An interview with Helen Settee on indigenous education.
Red Rising magazine education materials. This item is Unit 2: Community and includes the Community Action Project Booklet, the Community Action Project Slideshow, the Community Unit plan, the Red Rising Magazine slideshow, the Social Justice Game Show, and a video of Craig Settee performing the...
After a 15-year quest to expose the underworld of sex trafficking from Asia to the Americas, and inspired by the transformation of Mexican-American survivor Virginia Isaias whose life she follows, the filmmaker undertakes a soul-searching journey as she sets out to shatter the silence about...
Red Rising magazine education materials. This item is Unit 3, which contains the Unit 3: Land and Water lesson plans and two slideshows. The two slideshows are; 1. "Clashes of Worldview", and 2. "Community Walk".