SearchSkip to Search Results
- 17Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 7Shevchenko Scientific Society of Canada, Edmonton Branch
- 4Guise, Paul
- 3Deyholos, Michael K.
- 3Institute of Health Economics
- 19Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 13Arctic Regions
- 12Polar Libraries - Conferences
- 11Antarctic Regions
- 10Polar Archives - Conferences
- 25Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 20University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources
- 19University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources/Free access e-resources
- 16University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 14Polar Libraries Colloquy
- 14Polar Libraries Colloquy/Proceedings
World In Your Pocket - A Handbook of International Health Economic Statistics includes the most current available data, presented in separate sections on health status, health care costs, health resources, health resources, health resource utilization, and health system performance.
Virus Induced Asthma Exacerbations: Immunologic Mechanisms and Metabolomic Biomarkers
Asthma is a complex multifaceted chronic inflammatory disease that is characterized clinically by reversible airflow obstruction, shortness of breath, coughing, and wheezing. Asthma is the most common chronic disease in children, and is differentiated into many phenotypes with multiple triggers....