SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Amis, John Matthew.
- 1Arena, Gina Elizabeth.
- 1Asuchak, Lana.
- 1Bamford, Jeremy.
- 1Beeger, Jennifer.
- 1Bengoechea, Enrique García
- 6Exercise. Psychological aspects.
- 5Exercise--Physiological aspects
- 4Exercise. Physiological aspects.
- 3Breast. Cancer. Exercise therapy.
- 4Denison, Jim (Physical Education and Recreation)
- 3Spence, John (Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation)
- 2Berry, Tanya (Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation)
- 2Goodwin, Donna (Physical Education and Recreation)
- 1Bouffard, Marcel (Department of Physical Education & Recreation)
- 1Bouffard, Marcel (Physical Education and Recreation)
“I’ve never been in a program after school”: a participatory action research approach to sports-based ‘critical hours’ programsDownload
Accessible extracurricular programs have the potential to increase levels of physical activity after school (Weschsler et al., 2000). Using Participatory Action Research (PAR) the purpose of this study was to develop, implement, and evaluate a ‘critical hours’ sports-based program for students...