SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1AL Omair, Omar Abdulrahman
- 1AL-AGILI, MARWA
- 1Abdelmoneim, AS
- 1Abdulsalam Alharbi
- 1Abdussalam, Ali MA
- 7Cytochrome P450
- 6Monoclonal antibodies
- 5Epoxyeicosatrienoic acids
- 5Polymeric micelles
- 7El-Kadi, Ayman (Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 6Lavasanifar, Afsaneh (Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 5Brocks, Dion (Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 4Doschak, Michael (Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 4Jamali, Fakhreddin (Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 3El-Kadi, Ayman (Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences)
Electronic Medication Administration Records and Barcode Medication Administration to Support Safe Medication Practices in Long-term Care FacilitiesDownload
Abstract Medication incidents are common in long-term care facilities (LTCF). While few contribute to permanent disability or death, a significant proportion lead to resident harm. Technology solutions have been proposed to improve medication safety in long-term care environments, with...
The role of cytochrome P450 derived arachidonic acid metabolites against Angiotensin II-induced cardiac hypertrophy in Sprague Dawley rats and the RL-14 cell lineDownload
Several cytochrome P450 (CYP) enzymes and their arachidonic acid (AA) metabolites play essential roles in the maintenance of cardiovascular health, and their alteration gives rise to a number of cardiovascular diseases, including cardiac hypertrophy and heart failure. Recent data demonstrated...
eHealth and mHealth Pipelines for Clinical Decision Support to Improve Medication Selection and SafetyDownload
Although much work has been done over the past decade on developing personalized and evidence-based medicine, such as diagnostic tests based on genetics to better predict patients' responses to therapy, stumbling blocks remain that have prevented knowledge, tests, and other pertinent...