SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1AL Omair, Omar Abdulrahman
- 1AL-AGILI, MARWA
- 1Abdelmoneim, AS
- 1Abdulsalam Alharbi
- 1Abdussalam, Ali MA
- 7Cytochrome P450
- 6Monoclonal antibodies
- 5Epoxyeicosatrienoic acids
- 5Polymeric micelles
- 7El-Kadi, Ayman (Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 6Lavasanifar, Afsaneh (Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 5Brocks, Dion (Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 4Doschak, Michael (Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 4Jamali, Fakhreddin (Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 3El-Kadi, Ayman (Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences)
eHealth and mHealth Pipelines for Clinical Decision Support to Improve Medication Selection and SafetyDownload
Although much work has been done over the past decade on developing personalized and evidence-based medicine, such as diagnostic tests based on genetics to better predict patients' responses to therapy, stumbling blocks remain that have prevented knowledge, tests, and other pertinent...
Veterinary compounding: In vitro assessment of Methimazole-based foam for feline hyperthyroidism Areej Alshikhey, Raimar Löbenberg, Michael Doschak Objective: Hyperthyroidism is one of the most common feline endocrine disorders due to excess production of active thyroid hormone in middle-aged...
Dengue virus infections can result in a range of clinical manifestations from asymptomatic infection to dengue fever and the severe disease dengue haemorrhagic fever/dengue shock syndrome. The disease is now endemic in more than 100 countries in Africa, the Americas, the eastern Mediterranean,...