SearchSkip to Search Results
Author / Creator / Contributor
- 2Aggarwal, Pradeep Kumar
- 2Fahner, Lewis G. (Lewis George), 1939-
- 2Hayes, Brad James Richard, 1956-
- 2St. Louis, Robert Michael, 1958-
- 1Abraham, Amenti.
- 1Achtman, Malcolm S.
Subject / Keyword
- 11Geology, Stratigraphic--Cretaceous
- 11Geology, Stratigraphic. Cretaceous.
- 5Geology, Stratigraphic--Devonian
- 5Northwest Territories
- 4Canada, North of 60
Describes the petrology and mineralogy of a study area in the southeast corner of Great Bear Lake.
Studies the geology and uranium mineralization of the area bordering the Grease River in the Fond-du-Lac area.
Doctoral thesis. The mineralogy and mineral chemistry of three suites of previously undocumented ultramafic xenoliths from BC. and western Alaska were studied. An experimental study of the dissolution of the upper mantle minerals in an alkali basin melt to pressures of 30 kilobars is also...
1 - 10 of 251