SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1 Owttrim, George W.
- 1Anderson, Bailey
- 1Chen, Elizabeth J. Y.
- 1Fagan-Garcia, Katharine
- 1Griffiths, Cameron
- 1Hokowhitu, Brendan
- 8Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 8Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2WISEST Summer Research Program
- 2WISEST Summer Research Program/WISEST Research Posters
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
A large deletion virus reveals the presence of previously uncharacterized vaccinia virus inhibitors of NF-kB signalingDownload
The classical Nuclear Factor kappa B (NF-κB) signaling pathway is an important regulator of inflammation and innate immune responses. Poxviruses, including vaccinia virus, encode multiple immune evasion proteins, including a growing number of NF-κB inhibitors. To determine if additional vaccinia...
Mast cells are immune cells important in innate immunity. Besides their role in asthma and allergies, mast cells are critical effector cells against various pathogens. Mast cells are established to be protective against bacterial infections, but little is known about their functions in viral...
We have shown previously that CrhC is a unique member of the DEAD-box family of RNA helicases whose expression occurs specifically under conditions of cold stress. Here we show that recombinant His-tagged CrhC, purified from Escherichia coli, is an ATP-independent RNA binding protein possessing...