We will be performing routine ERA maintenance starting 3PM Tuesday Feb 19 until 3PM Wednesday Feb 20. ERA searches and downloads will perform as usual, but the "Deposit" and "Edit" function will be suspended during the maintenance period. When the work is complete, we'll remove this notice. Thanks for your understanding!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Chemical and Materials Engineering, Department of
- 1Chemical and Materials Engineering, Department of/Research Articles and Materials (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Surgery, Department of
- 1Surgery, Department of/Orthopaedic Surgery
Large articular cartilage defects have proven difficult to treat and often result in osteoarthritis of the affected joint. Cryopreservation of articular cartilage can provide an increased supply of tissues for osteochondral allograft but cryoprotective agents are required; however, few studies...
Linking occurrence and fitness to persistence: habitat-based approach for endangered greater sage-grouseDownload
Detailed empirical models predicting both species occurrence and fitness across a landscape are necessary to understand processes related to population persistence. Failure to consider both occurrence and fitness may result in incorrect assessments of habitat importance leading to inappropriate...