SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9Eerkes, Deborah
- 4Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 4Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, CIHR Special Project
- 4University of Alberta Libraries
- 3Hackett, Chris
- 2Babcock, Susan
- 9Student Conduct and Accountability
- 7Campus Data Summit Series
- 6Student Conduct and Accountability/Guides (Student Conduct and Accountability)
- 6Toolkit for Grant Success
- 6Toolkit for Grant Success/Educational Materials (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 6Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 8Research Material
- 6Learning Object
- 4Conference/Workshop Poster
- 4Conference/Workshop Presentation
Technical report TR98-09. The University of Alberta has a new Visual Identity Program which includes a new stationary design. This document is to facilitate using that design in Latex documents by describing the visual identity graphics and their use in Latex. | TRID-ID TR98-09
Presentation given at the 2013 University of Alberta Campus Data Summit, March 19-20, 2013.
A working group of the University of Alberta's Campus Law Review Committee (CLRC) examined the use of Text Matching Software (TMS) as a tool to detect plagiarism in student work. The group met over the 2012-13 academic year to study the issue and made seven recommendations.
This document outlines the biostatistical analysis support available at the University of Alberta (UA). The inclusion of strong statistical expertise on research teams for studies carried out by Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR) funded programs will greatly benefit the quality of...
Created in 2008 and updated in 2014, this guide is intended to help University of Alberta undergraduate students to understand the expectations of academic integrity and the Code of Student Behaviour as it applies to their academic work.