SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Welham, C.
- 2Nyborg, M.
- 2Oil Sands Research and Information Network
- 2Rheinbraun - Consulting GmbH
- 2Techman Ltd.
- 25Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 11Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Technical Reports
- 5Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Staff Reports
- 4Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/AOSERP Reports
- 3Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of
Creating a Knowledge Platform for the Reclamation and Restoration Ecology Community: Expanding the OSRIN Model Beyond the Oil SandsDownload
One of the core mandates for the Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN) was to enhance access to oil sands environmental management information. With OSRIN’s mandate ending December 31, 2014 OSRIN sought a partner with a similar philosophy to provide an archive for the website...
This study evaluates the growth of aquatic macrophytes in selected lakes within the AOSERP study area in terms of lake type, and the feasibility of mapping such aquatic macrophytes using the existing FCIR photography of the study area. Field surveys were carried out during August 1978. Ten lakes...
The Audit Protocol for the Mine Financial Security Program was commissioned to provide a framework to assist government or third-party auditors of Annual Reports under Alberta Environment and Sustainable Resource Development’s Mine Financial Security Program (MFSP). The Audit Protocol seeks to...
Oil sands companies are required to reclaim the land that has been disturbed during their operations to self-sustaining, locally common boreal forest. An important facet of the reclaimed landscape is support of locally-relevant wildlife communities. Wildlife communities are an important part of...
Recent reports from environmental non-governmental organizations (ENGOs) such as the Pembina Institute and the Environmental Law Centre in Canada, as well as investor groups such as Ceres and The Ethical Funds Company, have addressed the growing concern over environmental liabilities related to...