SearchSkip to Search Results
- 24Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 24Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 3Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 3Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 3Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of
- 3Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 7Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 7Department of Renewable Resources
- 2Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- 2Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1Department of Anthropology
- 1Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
An agricultural land was adversely affected by salt released by the oil and gas industry. Remediation was needed to recover the land to agricultural productivity. Field-scale and laboratory-scale experiments were conducted to identify a practical and reliable remediation technique that could be...
We report on a reticulated filament found in modern and fossil cave samples that cannot be correlated to any known microorganism or organism part. These filaments were found in moist environments in five limestone caves (four in New Mexico, U.S.A., one in Tabasco, Mexico), and a basalt lava tube...