SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Antibacterial mechanisms
- 1Applications of light emitting diodes in food processing and water treatment
- 1Bacteria--Effect of antibiotics on
- 1Chen, Yijun
- 1Duar, Rebbeca M
- 1Frederick, Kurt R.
- 1Hassanpourfard, Mahtab
- 1Huang, Chunkai
- 1Hunyinbo, Seyide, O
- 6Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 2Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- 1Department of Anthropology
- 1Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- 1Department of Renewable Resources
The process of scale-up and rational optimization of biofilm processes for effective wastewater treatment and reuse require better understanding of the biokinetic behavior of microorganisms in the biofilms. At present, no fast and accurate methods exist for determining kinetic parameters for...
This study examines the effects of Pseudomonas aeruginosa (PAO1) biofilm, with a concentration of cells similar to that reported for saturated aquifers, on the transport of poly(acrylic acid) stabilized nanoscale zero valent iron (pnZVI) in 14 cm long, saturated, laboratory packed columns, with...