SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Adaptive coping
- 3Art Therapy
- 3Celiac disease
- 3Chronic illness
- 3Heuristic self- study
- 3Sonya Patricia Quinlan-Jacob
- 3Yona McGinnis
- 1Ayo, Nike Y
- 1Bednarsky, Dushan.
- 1Cheung, Cecilia
- 1Christine Elizabeth Welch
- 14Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 14Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 8St. Stephen's College
- 6St. Stephen's College/Department of Psychotherapy and Spirituality (St. Stephen's College)
- 2St. Stephen's College/Department of Theology-MTS (St. Stephen's College)
A medical diagnosis can change the life of a person forever. The purpose of this narrative inquiry was to explore how women in their twenties had been given a celiac disease diagnosis and their journey toward acceptance of the diagnosis. Three women were individually interviewed over a 40-65...
This study investigates the ways in which Indonesian gay male Christians in partnership (IGMCPs) make sense of their spiritual lives and develop their lived religion when they try to form and maintain a committed same-sex relationship in a church and a society that disapprove of that...