SearchSkip to Search Results
- 29Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 9Social service--Directories
- 7Social services--planning
- 6Social science libraries
- 6Social sciences--Library resources
- 6Social service libraries
- 25Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 3Hoyer, Jennifer
- 2Edmonton Council of Social Agencies
- 2Edmonton Welfare Council
- 2Welfare Information Service
- 1Bradford, Marjorie
This report summarizes the results from community consultations with ESPC partnering organizations and agencies in 2008. The document reports on participants' views on key social issues faced in Edmonton, research solutions to these issues, the uses of such research, and recommended research...
The Spruce Grove Social Service Needs Project was undertaken to assist the Town in preparing its Social Development Plan. The objectives of the project were to identify a) the social service needs and priorities of Spruce Grove, b) present social services, c) plans for future social service...
The Edmonton Social Planning Council began publishing the Social Research Directory in the 1980s. This guide was created to provide information about library collections of interest to social researchers in our community. While the ESPC hoped to update the Directory biannually, publication halted...
A one-day conference organized to give non-profit organizations and funders a chance to share perspectives, talk about alternatives, and plan together for the future.