SearchSkip to Search Results
- 325Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 100Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 18Community welfare councils
- 17Needs assessment
- 15Community development, Urban
- 172Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 17Edmonton Council of Community Services
- 15Council of Community Services of Edmonton and District
- 15Edmonton Welfare Council
- 11Edmonton Council of Social Agencies
- 5Community Trends Working Group
- 298Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 103Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/History and Roles of the Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 45Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 42Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 29Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Non-Profit Sector (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 13Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Health (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
The Citizen Participation Program was conducted by the Edmonton Social Planning Council under contract with the City of Edmonton as a component of the City's review of the General Municipal Plan. The Program was designed to be an effective and realistic
Title page indicates report coverage period is from May 1961-May 1962; Treasurer's report is for 1961 only.
An executive summary from the Edmonton Civic Panel, prepared by the Edmonton Social Planning Council. This document summarizes the findings of the Panel's participation in Inclusive Cities Canada - a national initiative examining social inclusion in Canadian cities.
The effects of the Alberta government's social policy reform on the lives of Albertans.
Vital Signs- A Report on Food Security in Edmonton contains statistics on a variety of topics related to local food security and the health of Edmontonians. Topics dicussed in this report include the cost of nutritious food, food bank use, diabetes and youth obesity, soil quality, local farming...
Insights into cultural differences: a seminar for people working with ethnic groups in the Edmonton districtDownload
A compilation of study material from a seminar on cultural differences for the instruction of people working with ethnic groups in the Edmonton area, held at the University of Alberta June 13th to 15th, 1963.