SearchSkip to Search Results
- 17Second language acquisition
- 3Language and languages--Study and teaching
- 2French language--Study and teaching--Audio-visual aids
- 2Listening comprehension tests
- 2Hammer, Petra
- 1Archer, Cameron Geoffrey.
- 1Armenian, Atken.
- 1Arzt, Jessica
- 1Carter, Barbara
- 1Derwing, Tracey Mary
In a rapidly globalizing world, bilingualism and biliteracy become important assets. It is widely recognized that full and partial immersion (bilingual) education programs are emerging as successful routes to effective second language acquisition in many parts of the world. However, much of the...
While much research has been dedicated to studying the speech of French immersion students, relatively little is known about their sociolinguistic competence, particularly in the area of phonetics. This study aims to determine the extent to which a group of French immersion students in Ontario,...