SearchSkip to Search Results
- 8B. Stelmach
- 4GAP SSHRC
- 3Holt, Nick - Associate Professor, Faculty of Physical Educaiton & Recreation
- 3Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- 3Szeman, Imre
- 33Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 20Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 7Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Grant-Writing (SSHRC)
- 5Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Workshop Materials (SSHRC)
- 3Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 3Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Workshops - Operating Grants
Dr. Nick Holt (Associate Professor, Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation) shared his experiences as he has reviewed and been funded by both SSHRC and CIHR. Consequently, in this workshop he highlights the key differences between application funded by the the two funding agencies,...
Basic Insight Grant application form, annotated with directions. For use in the Grant Assistance Program's grant-crafting workshops and boot camps. Please note, SSHRC will likely update the form in 2017, to include the new option for selecting "Stream A" or "Stream B' for the applications.
Sample of a SSHRC blind review, used with permission. Useful for understanding what a positive reviewer may say (this grant was funded).
SSHRC IG awarded 2012: The proposed archaeological research focuses on Apachean migration as a significant vector of Dene expansion in western North America. Renewed archaeological thinking about migration pays attention to social science research into migration, and specific processes like kin...
Every summer, the Institute on Culture and Society (ICS) gathers international scholars for an intensive five-day academic conference. Building on this tradition, the 2014 Institute will, for the first time in ICS history, focus its innovative research capacities on a central theme: \"Energy,...
SSHRC Insight grant awarded 2017: Despite scientific consensus about the environmental costs of petrocarbon use and increasing political desire for energy transition, our societies remain fully dependent on fossil fuels. This research explores the ability---or inability---of contemporary culture...