SearchSkip to Search Results
- 7Vaartnou, H.
- 5Naeth, M. A.
- 5Wheeler, G. W.
- 3Rowell, M.J.
- 2Wilkinson, S. R.
- 1Archibald, Heather Anne
- 17Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 9Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 9Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 6Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
- 5Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 5Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
A field experiment from 2012 to 2013 at two locations in northeastern Alberta examined the short-term success of different fen revegetation strategies following the removal of infrastructure (road and well-pad) associated with oil extraction. Although all treatments resulted in limited overall...
Masters thesis. An investigation of the environmental alterations caused by the Discovery Gold Mine operation, outlining the type and rate of recovery by vegetation.
Peat mineral soil mix has been the predominant cover soil used in Athabasca oil sands reclamation. Use of LFH mineral soil mix (forest litter layers and underlying mineral soil) has recently been mandated by regulatory approvals. Effectiveness of these cover soil types to provide diverse, native...