SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Mature fine tailings
- 2Oil sands process-affected water
- 1Activated sludge
- 2Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 2Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Xylo-oligosaccharides and virginiamycin differentially modulate gut microbial composition in chickensDownload
Background The emergence and spread of antibiotic resistance in pathogens have led to a restriction on the use of antibiotic growth promoters (AGPs) in animal feed in some countries. The potential negative after-effects of a ban on AGPs could be mitigated by improving animal intestinal health...
The oil sands process-affected water (OSPW) generated from bitumen extraction of oil sands by industries in Northern Alberta, Canada, is a great environmental concern because of the OSPW toxicity in the environment. This toxicity has been attributed to a group of alicyclic and aliphatic compounds...
Biodegradation of oil sands process affected water in sequencing batch reactors and microbial community analysis by high-throughput pyrosequencing