SearchSkip to Search Results
- 13Biological Sciences, Department of
- 11Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 9Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 9Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2Biological Sciences, Department of/Research Data and Materials (Biological Sciences)
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of
Background: Tyrannosaurus rex was one of the largest terrestrial carnivores of all time, and consequently its ecology and diet have been the focus of much discussion. However, there is little direct evidence of diet or feeding habits in this species. Methodology/Principal Findings: Examination...
Predation by cougars (Puma concolor) variously can structure ecosystems and preserve biodiversity, engender conflict where livestock and pets are killed, and even drive prey populations to extinction. Effective management requires a firm grasp of the ecological drivers of predation, but these...
Effects of crop rotation and genetically modified herbicide-tolerant corn on ground beetle diversity, community structure and activity densityDownload
Ground beetles (Coleoptera. Carabidae) were sampled in conventional and genetically modified herbicide-tolerant (GM HT) corn, Zea mays L. (Poaceae), planted under rotation with canola, Brassica L. (Brassicaceae), or continuously cropped corn to investigate the influence of corn variety and...