SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9Canada, Alberta
- 5Poverty--Government policy--Evaluation
- 15Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 12Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Employment & Unemployment (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 12Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4Kolkman, John
- 4Public Interest Alberta
- 2Ahorro, Joseph
- 2Parnell, Ted
- 1Alberta College of Social Workers
Co-published by the Edmonton Social Planning Council, the Alberta College of Social Workers and Public Interest Alberta, \"In This Together : Ending Poverty in Alberta\" identifies the need for a province-wide poverty reduction strategy in Alberta. It also discusses how the Government of Alberta...
A new provincial report on Child and Family poverty released today by the Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC) reveals that 77,595 children are living in families below Statistics Canadas Low Income Cut Off (LICO). This means one in ten children in Alberta live below the poverty line.
Consultation report on income security: final submission for the standing committee on human resources developmentDownload
Recommendations for income security reform put forward by the Children and Families Initiative.