SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 2Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources
- 1University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources/Free access e-resources
- 1Modern Languages and Cultural Studies, Department of
- 1Modern Languages and Cultural Studies, Department of/Honours Theses (Modern Languages and Cultural Studies)
Submitted on April 10, 2015 in fulfillment of the degree of BA Combined Honors: Russian, Spanish; Supervisors: Dr. Natalia Pylypiuk, Dr. Peter Rolland
The analysis of Parliamentary debates provides the opportunity to assess the political context of Canadian legislation, particularly in controversial areas such as stem cell research. Parliamentary debates surrounding the recent Assisted Human Reproduction Act,1 which lasted nearly a decade, were...
PDG awarded 2016: This new partnership between university and government institutions will illuminate women's access to and impact in political leadership roles. We plan to achieve this objective by exhaustively detailing and comparing the representative contexts, pathways to the premiership,...
SSHRC IG awarded 2013: When I was writing my SSHRC-supported book, Mills in the Medieval Economy: England 1300-1540 (Oxford University Press, 2004), I noted a curious incidence involving the tearing down of two large watermill complexes on the River Itchen between Southampton and Winchester in...